213 Noyes Lane, GUNDAROO NSW 2620
Private and very scenic country setting
In a scenic country setting, this beautiful property will delight those seeking their own rural escape in which to raise a family, pursue equine interests or simply enjoy the surrounding bush. Encompassing over 75 acres of cleared land with pockets of bush, three dams and an established olive oil plantation (600 trees). The refreshed interiors comprise of two living areas, new flooring and fresh paint. Infrastructure wise there is a large machinery shed with stable, 4 bay shed, round yard and cattle yards. Located moments to Murrumbateman’s vineyard belt and just 30 minutes to Canberra Northern suburbs.
– Oversized master suite with french doors leading to private deck
– New floating floor boards and carpet in bedrooms
– Secondary bedrooms with exceptional views
– Reverse cycle air conditioner and fireplace in family room
– Large machinery shed with stable
– Three bay machine shed with single garage
– Round yards and cattle crush
– Good native pasture grazing with three dams
- Land size: 303500m2
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.