26/1 Gungahlin Place, GUNGAHLIN ACT 2912
Ground floor and conveniently located
Capturing the essence of cosmopolitan living, this ground floor one-bedroom apartment features a light filled open plan design that is complimented with timber floating floors and the choice of two outdoor courtyards. It’s conveniently located within a stroll to Gungahlin shops, Yerrabi Pond, local cafes, parks and the light rail line – an ideal first home or investment property.
– Located on the ground floor
– Large courtyard off the living room and another off the master bedroom
– Sleek granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Generous bedroom complete with built-in wardrobe
– Timber floating floors throughout
– Internal storage room with study nook
– Ready-made opportunity for young home buyers and investors
– Exceptional rental potential of between $340-$360 per week
– 57sqm internal floor plan plus 25sqm of outdoor living
– On the door step of the new Canberra light rail
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.