26 Bywong Street, SUTTON NSW 2620
Peaceful surroundings with space for the whole family
In true country style this charming home presents a wonderful opportunity to secure a fantastic residence on a large and very private half-acre block. A family friendly floor plan allows for a growing family and comprises a large lounge, dining room and open plan kitchen/family room to the north.
– Extended with spacious kitchen and renovated bathroom
– Reverse cycle air conditioner in the living room
– New carpet to bedrooms three of which have built-in robes
– Slow combustion in lounge and ceiling fans throughout home
– Wrap-around verandah and a shady deck are great for entertaining
– Kids will appreciate the huge rear yard with shade trees
– A large garage/shed with space for more infrastructure
– 20,000L and a 15,000L water tank
– Highly productive bore for garden or household use
– Unique Kinetico water treatment system to treat bore water
– 20 minutes to Canberra City, 10 minutes to Dickson
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.