3 Governor Drive, MURRUMBATEMAN NSW 2582
Private location set on a substantial 6,154sqm level block
This architecturally designed, contemporary home is conveniently located just 3 kilometres from Murrumbateman village. It’s solar passive design techniques and double glazing throughout ensure energy efficiency and comfortable living year round. Boasting an established orchard with over a dozen mature fruiting trees and established vegetable gardens this home offers a true lifestyle opportunity.
Surrounded by a sealed concrete drive way and paved paths leading to the home and the double lock up garage with double carport providing accommodation for up to 4 vehicles.
Private secluded paved courtyard features a woodfired pizza oven and is ideal for entertaining along with the alfresco, north facing deck. All combined with a large kitchen fitted with quality Miele appliances and walk in pantry makes this home an entertainers delight.
Only 20 minutes drive to Belconnen and situated in the heart of the Murrumbateman winery district, this outstanding property offers the very best of rural life with plenty of space to enjoy the benefits of rural living yet still in close proximity to the amenities of Canberra.
– Beautiful solar passive designed home with a superb rural outlook
– Spacious interiors have polished concrete floors throughout
– Open living/dining with outdoor flow via glass sliding doors
– Ample yard space for children/pets, scope for a pool (STCA)
– Established landscaped gardens, fruit trees and vegetable beds
– Stone finished kitchen has walk-in pantry, european appliances
– Four bedrooms, three with built-ins, one has ensuite
– Air conditioning, double glazing throughout, 110,000 litre water tank
– Ample parking with a double carport and double lock-up 70sqm garage
– Concrete driveway and landscaped paths surrounding home
– Wood fired Pizza Oven
– Close to National parkland and a selection of local wineries
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.