36/18 Shugg Street, Taylor ACT 2913
Stylish town-home in boutique complex
This stylish two-bedroom town home is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, or the enthusiastic investor. Showcasing sun filled rooms throughout the residence with the attractive northerly aspect, open plan living on the ground floor extending out to the enclosed courtyard, two generous sized bedrooms on the upper floor each complemented with built in robes. Impeccable finishes and contemporary fittings throughout.
Within close proximity to Casey Market Town, Amaroo shops, Gungahlin Marketplace and numerous parks, nature walks and trails, local schools, and public transport.
– Stylish two-bedroom town home in a boutique complex
– Open plan living dining and kitchen area
– Contemporary build with impeccable finishes and double-glazed windows – EER of 5.5 stars
– Stone benchtops, gas cooking and stainless-steel kitchen appliances
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling split systems to living area and master bedroom
– Enclosed courtyard with direct access to the complex green space
– Two allocated carport car spaces out the front of the unit with storage shed
– 84sqm living and 31sqm rear courtyard
– Close vicinity of local supermarkets, schools, parks and nature trails
– NBN Connected
General Rates $1,533.41 approx. per annum
Land Tax $1,911.16 approx. per annum
Body Corp Fees $1,836.82 approx. per annum
- EER: 5.5
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.