40 Henry Melville Crescent, Gilmore ACT 2905
SUBURB RECORD-SOLD $1,225,000
A WORD FROM OUR SELLER;
“We bought this beautiful family home knowing what great potential it had to offer.
Over the years, we have invested a lot of time renovating to make it the perfect family-friendly home that it is today.
The reserve across the road provides a seemingly endless amount of space for families to enjoy and easy access to the Gilmore walking tracks. There’s no shortage of fun-filled activities this home has within close proximity.
This is not only a perfect family home, it is an all-round entertaining house for everyone to enjoy.
We know you will love it as much as we do.”
– Stunning renovations throughout
– Built in robes to all bedrooms
– Master bedroom with large modern ensuite
– Large main bathroom with bathtub
– Sunken living with ethanol fireplace
– Zoned, ducted heating and cooling
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, large pantry and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Beautiful large deck, perfect for entertaining friends and family
– Large secure backyard with grass, fantastic for pets and children
– Separate, versatile studio
– Commercial grade Colourbond roofing
– Established low maintenance gardens
– Separate laundry with external access
– Wonderful location, across from reserve and with easy access to multiple walking and bike trails, shops, schools and other amenities
Rates: $2,544.10 per annum (approx.)
Land tax: $3,506.00 per annum (approx.)
- EER: 2.0
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.