99 Price Place, DOWNER ACT 2602
Well priced on Price
Buyer guide over $535,000
This solid residence has great street appeal and is a superb opportunity to secure an affordable home just five minutes walk to Dickson’s cafes and shops. Rendered exteriors, timber flooring and freshly painted interiors and exteriors create a fresh feel and a generous rear yard provides possibilities for an extension to capture the northerly light. Positioned in a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac, this is a home befitting of a smart make-over.
– Original kitchen and new vanity to the bathroom
– Gas heating in the living
– Polished timber flooring throughout
– 753sqm level block
– Build your dream home or renovate the existing residence
– A short walk to public transport and local schools
– Canberra City is 10 minutes away
- Land size: 753m2
Be the first to find out
Register your details and be one the first to know about properties for sale and rent that match your specific criteria.
This is also the place to find out about all of those ‘Off Market’ opportunities you’ve been hearing about.